Howdy folks! I’ve merged my ds106 blog with my main blog, erstrong.wordpress.com, and all new ds106 posts will be going there. Because OMG maintaining two blogs can get to be so confusing, and a lot of my recent posts overlap between the two. There is a specific ds106 feed if you aren’t interested in reading my random thoughts about ed tech, LMSs, design, and whatever else strikes my fancy.
- american beauty AnimatedGIFAssignments assabet audioassignments70 audiostorycraft babylon 5 battlestar galactica cat che guevara chimney sweeps co-authorship co-imagination commercial conspiracy theory copyright creative commons creativity daily create dailycreate DesignAssignments ds106 of the past ds106radio el salvador fiction fivecardflickr folk music good storytelling hercules Hunger Games inspire introduction latin america lightsaber mariachi mini-golf narrative noncommercial radio radio bumper social issues sound sound effects story space star trek star wars story shapes StorytellingToMe strong bad structure tdc70 tdc179 tdc227 tdc233 tdc239 tdc243 tdc246 tdc250 tdc251 tdc254 tdc257 Telling A Story In Photos thegreatestfilmofalltime true story turncoat tutorial vader VisualAssignments VisualAssignments2 VisualAssignments24 VisualAssignments44 voice VonnegutStory warning label WebAssignments writing
- 3,901 storytellers
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License by Emily Strong.
- Sexual violence prevention training at school - student being interviewed suggests player/slut double standard is b… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- @LyndsayEly sounds similar to the Hillary Highball (what I was drinking last night) https://t.co/T5RqJCfTjp 2 days ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: "Nobody respects women more than me." —Donald Trump earlier tonight "Such a nasty woman." —Donald Trump just now #Deba… 2 days ago
- RT @catvalente: The Nasty Woman: shot of white rum, pineapple juice, blood orange juice, splash of Sriracha, twist of lime, slice of cucumb… 2 days ago
- RT @Atunci_CoV: Absences are created with intention. “Why was there no [group] at [time period]?” is the wrong question. They have been rem… 2 days ago
- RT @mattyglesias: The Hillary Clinton voter has become the most under-covered story of 2016 vox.com/policy-and-pol… 2 days ago
- Also the kind of day where it turns out I forgot to add yet another thing to the spreadsheet that I "maintain" but always forget 2 days ago